Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

I wanted to give a salute to all Veterans and family members today! Sacrificing your life and your career for our Country is one of the bravest things anyone can ever do. I know it's not said enough, but I for one would like to just stop and say a big THANK YOU to every veteran, and every veteran's family members (Even though they are in the background, they are just as much a huge part of serving our country!). My husband has been serving our country for over 16 years now and I couldn't be more proud of him!

I challenge you all to just say those two simple words if you see any Veteran's today. Just say "Thank you." And then watch the look on their face. Those two small words can mean more to any veteran than anything else.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: