Friday, November 7, 2008

Fingerprint Friday

(This is copied from http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com Check out that blog for more of these and other awesome stuff!!!)

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

I see the fingerprints whenever I look at my boys. It never ceases to amaze me that God gave me these perfect little humans. Seeing their eyes sparkle when they accomplish something, hearing their first cry, and the look you get when they see you for the first time as a newborn. With every baby born, I will never cease to be amazed at what an amazing creation life truly is.







3 comments:

artsyclay said...

What a beautiful family you have, each one unique and amazing!!!!! Happy Friday.

Vicki said...

Wow! Four handsome boys! How blessed you are. Great post and super picture.
Have a great weekend!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Amen sistah!!