Monday, January 12, 2009

We got the most wonderful news

We found out last Friday that we are getting a dream come true this May. Our first daughter will be born!!!!!! She was ALL Girl at the ultrasound. I cried through the entire thing, and continued to cry all the way to the car, and non stop for the next few days. I still have moments where it makes me cry! I cannot believe we have been blessed with a little girl after 4 boys. This baby is a dream and I cannot wait to meet her! We have wanted a little girl since our first was born, and God has given us what we have all prayed for. We could not be more blessed right now!
Here are her pics :)


I LOVED this picture! She has the cutest little face, and nose. I cannot wait until she's here!


All Girl!!!! NO Boy parts there!

Her adorable little feet crossed :)

Here she's looking right at you :) It's just her face, she's laying with her face turned towards you



3 comments:

Heather Lynne said...

She's going to be such a cutie and have some awesome big brothers to look out for her!!

Jenny's Delights said...

awww Thank you Heather Lynne :) I think she's going to hate us when she becomes dating age LOL

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww, I'm the last to know!

Congratulations!