Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I still can't believe that 2008 is over! Last year flew by so fast! I do have to wonder what is in store for our family for 2009, other than the obvious new addition that should be here in May!
So what resolutions have you set for 2009? Are they the same as previous years? Or do you have new ones? Are you one not to set resolutions?

Mine are to be in good shape by next New Years. I will have 6 to 7 months from the time baby is born to get there, and I Know I can do it!
Hubby and I are also scheduling "family nights" atleast twice a month, but hopefully more. (We'll have more, but we are going to do atleast 2 where the kids get to choose whatever they want to do!). I think it will be fun :) We usually do stuff atleast once a week, but that's mostly movie nights, etc. The "family nights" can be going skating, etc. I'm excited to try it out :) I also want to schedule atleast one family vacation somewhere fun, even if it's just a day trip.

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh one of mine is to start doing a family night too!

And lose weight, of course. Ugh.